Different Costs That Affect Dumpster Rental Prices
What are the factors that affect rental dumpster bin pricing?
There are several factors to consider when discussing the price of a dumpster rental: project type, what's going into the dumpster, job location, and length of rental. You should know that a dumpster rental from Bin There Dump That Fargo is very affordable.
Please note, pricing may vary.
- No Hazardous Waste (e.g.: explosive, flammable, toxic or corrosive – propane tanks, gasoline, motor oils, paints, car batteries).
- No Bio-Hazardous Waste and No Biomedical Waste (e.g.: needles, syringes, lancets).
- No Dirt or Masonry Products (e.g.: bricks or concrete).
- No Car and Truck Tires.
The Fine Print:
- Dumpsters are NOT to be filled past wall height. If the dumpster is filled too high, it will not be picked up and an extra fee may be charged.
- Please try to book your dumpster 24 hours in advance to ensure your bin will be delivered when you need it.
- Payment is required upon dumpster order.
- We accept both MasterCard and VISA.
- Dumpster rentals are for 7 days. Pick-up occurs within 24-48 hours of your call.
- **Hazardous Waste Penalties - $5.00 to $10.00 will be charged per hazardous waste material and/or tire(s) found in the dumpster. **
For more information please call Ryan Ditterick at (701) 212-2871